Improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM Performance and Securing Data with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
This paper provides an overview, benchmark results, and recommendations for implementing selected Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 features that can improve the performance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and secure the CRM database.
- Microsoft SQL Server® 2008 R2 contains a variety of features that, when implemented properly, can improve the performance of a Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 4.0 implementation and secure the data within that deployment. These Microsoft SQL Server 2008 features include:
- Sparse Columns
- Transparent Data Encryption
- Backup Compression
- Evaluate the new scenarios that these Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 features expose
- Measure the performance impact of implementing these features, both singly and in selected combinations
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Improving Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Performance and Securing Data with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.pdf||244 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Adobe© Reader.
- To start the download, click Download, and then click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.