Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows Server 2003 for Itanium-based Systems (KB938127)
This update addresses the vulnerability discussed in Microsoft Security Bulletin MS07-050. To find out if other security updates are available for you, see the Overview section of this page.
- A security issue has been identified in the way Vector Markup Language (VML) is handled that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Windows and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.
Other critical security updates are available: To find the latest security releases for you, visit Windows Update and click "Scan for updates." And visit the Protect your PC site to learn how to have the latest security updates delivered directly to your computer.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 for Itanium-based Systems
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 7 with the following operating system:
- Windows Server 2003 Family Itanium 64-bit
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.