Microsoft Download Center Archive
Live Meeting 2005 Document: Live Meeting 2005 Registration User's Guide
The Live Meeting 2005 Registration User's Guide provides information to help customers to use Live Meeting Registration.
- Live Meeting 2005 Registration is a feature set of Live Meeting Professional Edition that allows meeting organizers to schedule meetings, create registration pages and manage the registration process for large scale marketing events, training seminars, or any Live Meeting session where an organization needs to track or control attendance.
This user's guide is designed to provide detailed instruction to users of Live Meeting who will organize and manage registered events. Users can follow instructions to create an event and registration page, to manage registrant information, and to manage event information.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download applies to the following Live Meeting application:
- Live Meeting 2005
- To download this document:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the Live_Meeting_Registration_Users_Guide.doc file on your hard disk to open the document.
After you install this download, open the document as you typically would.
To remove this download:
To remove the download file, delete the file Live_Meeting_Registration_Users_Guide.doc.