Microsoft Download Center Archive
Microsoft FRx 6.7 Service Pack 11 (R11670) - WebPort
Microsoft FRx works with a variety of general ledgers—including Microsoft Dynamics products—to help you get specific reports to decision-makers who need them, when they need them. Its financial analysis capabilities can help boost business intelligence across your company.
- Microsoft FRx is an industry-leading, automated financial reporting and analysis application for small and midsize businesses, large corporations, and divisions of global enterprises. It is licensed by more than 130,000 sites worldwide to gain immediate control of the financial reporting process.Microsoft FRx helps you to create the kind of financial reports your organization requires, when you want them, with the detail and flexibility you need to stay on top of the trends in your business. This means everyone can work more efficiently; you can close the books faster, and distribute critical financial information more effectively. Even more important, Microsoft FRx helps finance departments contribute more strategically to the success of their organizations by helping to enable stronger financial thinking and better-informed decisions.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft FRx 6.7 SP11 WebPort requires Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008.
- This service pack release contains the necessary files and components for updating and running the following Microsoft FRx programs:
- FRx WebPort
The FRxWebPort MSI package can be used to install FRx WebPort on Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008. The MSI must be used if installing on Windows Server 2008.FRx® WebPort is only supported on a 32-bit version of Windows. The installation will not proceed if attempted on a 64-bit Windows installation. If you already have FRx WebPort installed on Windows Server 2003, you do not need to run this installation. In order to update the Microsoft FRxWebPort, download and install Microsoft FRx 6.7 SP 11 according to instructions.
To install this service pack, do the following:
1) Click the Download button (above) and save the file(s) to your hard drive, typically the C drive.
2) Double-click each compressed file to extract the contents. You will be prompted to choose a location for the extracted files.
3) Click Extract.
4) After the extraction has completed, click OK.
5) Go to the location of the service pack files and read the release notes before proceeding with the installation of the service pack.