Office Communicator Web Access: Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Lab Quick Start
This guide describes the steps necessary to deploy Communicator Web Access in a lab environment.
- This guide describes the steps necessary to deploy Communicator Web Access in a lab environment in a single-forest, single-domain topology.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Lab Scenario Overview: Describes the features that are demonstrated in each of the two lab scenarios.
- Lab Scenario 1: Explains the requirements and installation steps for deploying Communicator Web Access for internal client access.
- Lab Scenario 2: Explains the requirements and installation steps for deploying Communicator Web Access for remote client access.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_QuickStart.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_QuickStart.doc.