Microsoft Download Center Archive
Silverlight Integration Pack for Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0
This release provides many of the features of Enterprise Library 5.0 for Silverlight application developers.
- This release provides many of the features of Enterprise Library 5.0 for Silverlight application developers.
Silverlight Integration Pack for Enterprise Library is a collection of guidance and reusable application blocks designed to assist Silverlight application developers with common LOB development challenges. This release includes: Caching Application Block, Exception Handling Application Block, Logging Application Block, Policy Injection Application Block, Validation Application Block, and Unity Application Block. These blocks are designed to encapsulate recommended practices which facilitate consistency, ease of use, integration, and extensibility. The release also addresses the needs of those who would like to port their existing LOB applications, that already leverage Enterprise Library, to Silverlight.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Enterprise Library 5.0 Silverlight Integration Pack - Source Code.msi||2.62 MB|
|Enterprise Library 5.0 Silverlight Integration Pack.msi||671 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Vista with Service Pack 2; or Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
- Silverlight 4 or Silverlight 5 Beta (Unity core is also supported on Silverlight 3).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Development System (any edition)
- Microsoft Silverlight 4 Tools for Visual Studio 2010.
- Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0 Optional Update 1 (installed automatically if using NuGet).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Premium, Visual Studio 2010 Professional, or Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate edition.
- Silverlight Unit Testing Framework (part of the Silverlight 4 Toolkit April 2010)
- Moq v4.0
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1 or Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Logging Application Block of Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0 Optional Update 1
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Validation Application Block of Microsoft Enterprise Library 5.0 Optional Update 1
- Download the "Enterprise Library 5.0 Silverlight Integration Pack.msi" and install it. Alternatively, download specific application blocks from NuGet.
To get the optional configuration tool, install it separately from the Visual Studio gallery or download and install the Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ConfigConsole.vsix package.