Microsoft Download Center Archive
EHS Envelope Journaling Guide for Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000 Server
This document describes how to configure envelope journaling for Exchange Server 2003 and Exchange 2000 Server to work with Exchange Hosted Services.
- Envelope journaling is an Exchange Server e-mail archiving feature that lets you to categorize e-mail messages by user, blind carbon copy (Bcc) recipients, and specific distribution lists. Envelope journaling capabilities were added to Exchange 2000 Server, Service Pack 3 and to Exchange Server 2003, Service Pack 1.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Envelope Journaling Configuration Exchange 2000 and 2003 v8.2.doc||339 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.