Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 SP1 Agent Prerequisite Component for Windows XP Embedded
The MOM 2005 SP1 Agent Prerequisite Component for Windows XP Embedded extracts the components required for the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent to work on Windows XP Embedded.
- With the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent, you can monitor the health of the Windows XP Embedded operating system. These devices include, but are not restricted to, point of sale (POS) terminals, automated teller machines (ATMs) and Windows-based thin clients.
Windows XP Embedded is the operating system and development platform that delivers the power of Windows in a componentized form for reliable and advanced embedded devices. Based on Windows XP Professional technology, Windows XP Embedded enables developers to select only the features they need to build customized, reduced-footprint software for embedded devices.
The MOM 2005 SP1 Agent Prerequisite Component for Windows XP Embedded installs the necessary components that support the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent on Windows XP Embedded. This allows you to then install the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent and monitor the health of Windows XP Embedded in the same way as you monitor the health of other Microsoft operating systems.
When installed on the machine running the Target Designer, the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent Prerequisite Component adds the necessary Windows XP Embedded components to your Component Database. After you have installed an image created with this component, you will need to deploy the MOM 2005 SP1 Agent separately.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Embedded
- This package requires a system that has Target Designer installed
For more information on Windows XP Embedded please visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows
- Click the Download button to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.