Feature Pack 1 for Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (KB973236)
This Feature Pack adds a feature that you can use to adjust the security settings in Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) in Windows Essential Business Server (EBS). The feature helps you manage Forefront TMG and diagnose firewall issues.
- Windows Essential Business Server (EBS) configures Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 on the Security Server to help protect your network. The security settings that Windows EBS enforces may be more restrictive than the settings in your existing firewall. Use this feature to adjust the security settings in Forefront TMG to the appropriate level for your network. You can quickly adjust the level that Forefront TMG uses to diagnose issues where Internet access is blocked for some applications.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Essential Business Server
- Windows Essential Business Server 2008
- 1. Click on the file download link to download EBS2008-KB973236-X64-ENU.msp.
2. Download the file to your computer for installation at a later time. Click Save or Save this program to disk.
3. Copy the file to a location on the Windows EBS Management Server.
4. On the Windows EBS Management Server, run the saved file from a command prompt, or double-click the saved file in Windows Explorer.
5. After installing this feature, you can get more information on setting security levels at: Set the Security Level (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=156672).