Microsoft Download Center Archive
BizTalk Server 2004 SP1 Update for .NET Framework 1.1 on Windows Server 2003
This is a required update for BizTalk Server 2004 Service Pack 1 (BTS2004 SP1).
- This required update for BizTalk Server 2004 Service Pack 1 (BTS2004 SP1) fixes a problem that occurs if you import schemas from assemblies that contain redundant imports. For example, if Schema1.xsd imports SchemaA.xsd AND SchemaB.xsd. And SchemaA.xsd AND SchemaB.xsd both import Schema2.xsd. Without this fix you will receive the following error when you compile Schema1.xsd: “schemaLocation could not be resolved”
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 is a prerequisite for installing this update.
This update is available in 18 languages.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Datacenter Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition (32-bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Web Edition
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later (install Internet Explorer 6.0).
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.