Microsoft Sample for Custom Disclaimer Using Office Live Communications Server 2005
This sample demonstrates how you can quickly and easily add custom disclaimers to outbound communications.
- The CustomDisclaimers sample application included in this download is an example of a Microsoft SIP Processing Language (MSPL) application that uses managed code to provide enhanced processing functionality. MSPL applications are used in Live Communications Server environments to provide organizations with enhanced filtering, logging, and communications processing functionality by providing developers with an easy-to-leverage framework for stateful inspection of various SIP related communications.
This sample can be easily added to an organization’s production environment with minimal effort. This sample application can also be extended to meet other needs, and serves as an example of how to implement a Microsoft SIP Processing Language (MSPL) application targeted specifically for use on an Access Proxy.
This download includes the sample application, code walkthrough, and a Video Presentation explaining the deployment of custom disclaimers.
- There is no support for this sample code.
For more information about Microsoft Office Communicator 2005 and Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/livecomm.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2005
- Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 with SP1
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the program file on your hard disk to begin installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
To remove this download:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- In the list of currently installed programs, select Microsoft Sample for Custom Disclaimer Using Live Communications Server 2005 and then click Remove or Add/Remove. If a dialog box appears, follow the instructions to remove the program.
- Click Yes or OK to confirm that you want to remove the program.