Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 Management Pack
The Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) Management Pack monitors MOM 2000 (SP1), MOM 2005, and its required subsystems.
- Release Date: 08/25/2004
The MOM 2005 Management Pack helps you manage your MOM 2000 SP1 and MOM 2005 infrastructure, ensuring the availability and inmproving the performance of your MOM database, reporting, management servers, and MOM agents. All other Management Packs depend on the health and availability of the MOM server components and agents as well as successful forwarding of monitoring data. The MOM 2005 Management Pack hightlights problems with agent deployment and configuration, communications failures, security issues and the MOM Connector Framework.
The Microsoft Operations Manager 2005 Management Pack Guide describes the content of the management pack, and describes how to deploy it. You can download the management pack guide from the Microsoft Web site (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=798FBD3C-504B-49C8-932D-3437977CBFAE).
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Microsoft Operations Manager MOM 2005 SP1 MP.msi||547 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Windows 2000 Professional Edition, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows Server 2003
- Other Software: Microsoft Operations Manager 2005
- To Download the Management Pack
- Click on the link to the right, and download the Management Pack executable.
- Double Click on the Management Pack executable and follow the instructions to extract the Management Pack files to a temporary directory.
Importing a Management Pack and Reports
You can import this Management pack and reports using the Microsoft Operations Manager administrator console and following these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Operations Manager administrator MMC console.
- Expand the Microsoft Operations Manager node.
- Right click on the Management Packs sub-node and then select the Import/Export Management Pack… option..