Microsoft Download Center Archive
Visual J# Redistributable Package version 2.0 Language Pack
[This product is no longer under support. See https://aka.ms/vjsharpsupportpolicy.] Visual J# version 2.0 language pack contains translated text, such as error messages, for each language.
- [This product is no longer under support. See https://aka.ms/vjsharpsupportpolicy.] Visual J# version 2.0 language packs contain translated text, such as error messages, for languages other than English. Without the installation of a Language Pack, these messages are displayed in English by default. Multiple language packs, each for a different language, can be installed on a single computer.
Note: To download a specific language pack, select the target language from the drop-down on the right.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Required Software:
- .NET Framework v2.0 and the Language Pack: You must install the Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 redistributable package and the Language Pack before you install Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 redistributable package.
- Visual J# v2.0 redistributable package: You must install the Microsoft Visual J# redistributable package before you install Microsoft Visual J# 2.0 language pack.
- Important: Make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows that you are running. To find recent security updates, visit Windows Update.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.