Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC
Software Development Kit for Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Pocket PC.
- The Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC extends Visual Studio 2005 so that you can write managed and native application software targeting Windows Mobile 5.0 based Pocket PC devices.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 based Pocket PC Device Emulator images & skin files
- Headers, Libraries, IDL files, and Managed reference assemblies
- Sample Code
- Documentation in CHM Format
- Tools, Sample Configuration files, and Test Authenticode Certificates
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC SDK.msi||172.32 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1, Windows XP
- Visual Studio 2005 Standard, Professional, and Team Suite Editions
- Active Sync 4.0 Developer Preview (build 4343)
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.