November 14, 2006 Enterprise Update Scan Tool v3 (standalone version)
Enterprise Update Scan Tool v3 (standalone version) for detecting needed security updates for November 14, 2006 as described in MS06-069.
- Microsoft has released a new tool designed to help enterprises detect updates provided with the Microsoft Security Bulletins released November 14 2006. This tool is a command line scanning tool built for the sole purpose of helping customers determine systems that may need security updates provided with the released bulletins. Users of this tool should have experience in deploying software to corporate environments and with using command line tools.
More information on this tool can be found in the readme.rtf documentation packaged with the tool download.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Other software: Internet Explorer 6.0 or later; MSXML 3.0; Windows Script Host; Windows Installer 2.0 or later.
- Click the download link on this page and save the download to your computer.
- Double-click the self-extracting executable file to open.
- Run the setup package.
- Open the folder you chose to extract the files to, and review the readme.rtf document for further instructions.