Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition (KB976749)
This update addresses issues discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 976749. For more information see the Overview section of this page.
- This update resolves issues introduced in a cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, (KB974455) which was announced in security bulletin MS09-054.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Datacenter x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 Standard x64 Edition
- This update applies to Internet Explorer 7 with the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition(x64-bit)
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.