Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server with Service Pack 1 Readme
Help protect your Exchange server from viruses and other malware.
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server SP1 integrates multiple scan engines from industry-leading security firms into a comprehensive, layered solution, helping protect your Microsoft Exchange Server messaging environments from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content.
This new release provides support for Exchange Server 2007 SP1 and Windows Server 2008, as well as content filtering and manageability enhancements. These enhancements include:
- Seamless support for organizations running IPv6.
- Improved content filtering with installable keyword lists that can be used to eliminate email containing profanity in eleven supported languages.
- Improved integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager through new management packs that allow administrators to proactively monitor the state of their Exchange 2007 protection.
- Increased flexibility for scanning or blocking high compression zip files and RAR archives.
Note: Forefront Security for Exchange users who are running Exchange 2007 RTM and wish to upgrade to Exchange 2007 SP1 must first upgrade to Forefront Security for Exchange SP1.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Longhorn (Windows Code Name), Windows Server 2003 x64 editions, Windows Small Business Server 2003
- Click on the "Download" button to begin your download.
Select the file for download, and specify a location to Save the file.