Software Development Kit to assist in the development of HealthVault compatible applications
- The HealthVault SDK contains:
* .net assemblies for interacting with the HealthVault platform
* sample applications that you can run from your development machine
* documentation including a CHM file and a Getting Started Guide
* Application Manager to create HealthVault applications and manager certificates.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Running this self-extracting executable will install the HealthVault SDK under C:\Program Files\Microsoft HealthVault\SDK. Once installed, you can run each sample application by following the instructions in SampleApplicationsReadMe.mht file found in DotNet\WebSamples folder under SDK installation folder. The sample applications can be found in the DotNet\WebSamples folder under the SDK installation folder.