Databases That Support SharePoint 2010 Products
Describes the Microsoft SQL Server databases on which SharePoint 2010 Products run.
- Microsoft SQL Server databases are integral to Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Products. The databases usedin a specific environment are determined by the product, version, edition, and features that are running. Databasesize, and the edition of SQL Server that you run will be determined by the capacity and feature requirements of yourenvironment.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- To edit the Visio version of the model, you must have Microsoft Office Visio 2007. You can also use Microsoft Internet Explorer and the Visio 2007 Viewer to view the model.
- To view the PDF version of the model, you must have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Reader
- To view the XPS version of the model, you must have Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP with .NET Framework 3.0, or XPS Essentials Pack.
- Click Download, and then save the file to your computer. Use an appropriate application to open the file.