Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services Client with Service Pack 2 - IA64 Edition
The Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services (RMS) Client Service Pack 2 is required for your computer to run applications that provide functionality based on Windows RMS technologies.
- Installing this client places software on your computer that allows RMS-aware applications to work with Rights Management Services (RMS) to provide licenses for publishing and consuming RMS-protected information.
If you have a previous version of the RMS Client installed on your computer, installing this Client will replace the previous version of the RMS Client. Once installed, the Client will be ready for use by applications designed to support RMS, providing you with access to RMS features. The RMS Client can be uninstalled from the Add or Remove Programs dialog box in the Windows control panel.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Itanium-based editions, Windows XP Professional 64-Bit Edition (Itanium), Windows XP Professional 64-Bit Edition (Itanium) 2003
- 800 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor
- 256 megabytes (MB) RAM
- 20 gigabytes (GB) disk space
- RMS-enabled software (like Office2003, Office2007 or Rights Management
Add-on for Internet Explorer)
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately:
- Click [Open] or [Run] this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later
- Click [Save] to save this program to disk.