Configuring a SQL Server Reporting Services scale-out deployment to run on a Network Load Balancing cluster
This white paper explains how to configure a SQL Server Reporting Services scale-out deployment to run in a Network Load Balancing cluster.
- A SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) scale-out deployment includes two or more report server instances that share a single report server database. By using a scale-out deployment, you can increase the number of users who can access reports at the same time, and improve the availability of the report server.
This white paper will help IT professionals configure a scale-out deployment for use in their Microsoft Dynamics AX environments.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- To view the PDF file, you will need a PDF reader, such as the free Adobe Reader.
- For information about the system requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, see System requirements for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Click Download to download the manual in PDF file format.
- Save the file to your computer.