Outlook 2010: Auxiliary Reference Redistributable Installer and Header File for Rebasing Calendars
This download accompanies the Outlook 2010 Auxiliary Reference documentation. It contains a header file and a redistributable installer that third-party calendar rebasing tools can use to programmatically update calendars that are displayed incorrectly due to daylight saving time (DST).
- This set of downloads includes a header file and a redistributable installer:
- TZMoveLibHeaderFile.exe installs the Tzmovelib.h header file, which is designed to be used with the redistributable installer. This header file contains definitions for flags, constants, enumerations, data structures, interfaces (and their identifiers), macros, and functions for the calendar rebasing APIs. By default, the file is installed in C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 Auxiliary Reference\Rebasing Calendars.
- OutlookTimeZoneMoveLibRedist.exe is a redistributable installer that installs the assembly file Tzmovelib.dll in C:\Program Files\MsExTmz. Third-party calendar rebasing tools can use the assembly file to programmatically update calendars that are displayed incorrectly because of daylight saving time. With this assembly, developers can use the same APIs that Outlook and Exchange Server use in their calendar rebasing tools.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- This download works with Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- To install this download:
- Download the files you want by clicking the Download link and saving the file to your hard disk drive.
- Double-click the program file on your hard disk drive to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.