BizTalk Terminator 2.5
The BizTalk Terminator tool allows the user to easily address common BizTalk issues via SQL, WMI, and PowerShell based tasks provided by the BizTalk team. Additional functionality includes the ability to suspend, resume, and terminate in bulk by date range, make performance tuning changes, and integrate with the MessageBox Viewer utility.
- The BizTalk Terminator tool allows the user to easily address common BizTalk issues via SQL, WMI, and PowerShell based tasks provided by the BizTalk team. It also replaces terminate.vbs with additional functionality including the ability to suspend, resume, and terminate in bulk by date range as well as make performance tuning changes. Integration with mbvcleanupscripts.xml from the MessageBox Viewer Utility allows Terminator to quickly resolve issues identified by MBV.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Supported BizTalk Versions
BizTalk Server 2004, 2006, 2006 R2, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2013 R2.
• Requires a minimum of .NET 2.0.
• For full functionality, user should be a member of BizTalk Administrators group, local Administrators group on all BizTalk machines, and SysAdmin in SQL servers hosting BizTalk databases.
- • No installation required. Run BTSTerminator.exe to start the tool.
• Before using this tool, make sure to back up BizTalk databases, stop all BizTalk host instances (in process and isolated), and stop SQL Agent.
• Read and understand the full description of each task before running it.
• For more information on how and when to use BizTalk Terminator, see http://blogs.msdn.com/biztalkcpr/pages/using-biztalk-terminator-to-resolve-issues-identified-by-biztalk-msgboxviewer.aspx