SQL Server 2012 Developer Training Kit
The SQL Server 2012 Developer Training Kit includes technical content designed to help you learn how to develop SQL Server 2012 database and BI solutions.
- The SQL Server 2012 Developer Training Kit is a great resource for developers, trainers, consultants and evangelists who need to understand the key improvements introduced in SQL Server 2012 from a developer perspective. It contains a rich set of presentations, demos, hands-on labs and videos that are perfect for self-paced learning or for conducting your own training event. The easiest way to get started with the training kit is to download it, install it, and browse the kit for the content that you are most interested in. Many of the presentations and demos in the training kit include a video that you can watch to familiarize yourself with the content. When you are ready for some hands-on experience, try installing one of the demos or hands-on labs. Each of them includes a dependency checker for installing software prerequisites. A web installer is also provided if you only want to download specific pieces of content or check for updated versions of existing content.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Windows Powershell
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- AdventureWorks 2012 Sample Databases
- Download and launch the training kit self-extracting archive
- Review the licensing agreement
- Choose a destination folder and click Install
- Open default.htm in the destination folder to browse the content