Microsoft Download Center Archive
Automating Government Forms - Click-Through Demo
This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script
- This is a portable, interactive demo that closely simulates the UI and functionality of an actual solution. Installs to your Start menu and includes a presenter script. Summary description: Agencies that manage licenses and claims are often asked to do more with less. Government paper forms remain a primary data-gathering interface, and these forms are often manually intensive and expensive to process. In addition, agency budgets are shrinking and citizens are requesting better access to information at reduced service costs. A government forms automation solution built on the Microsoft Office System can help reduce the costs associated with forms processes, while improving citizen and constituent satisfaction.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Windows XP SP2
- To install this download:
1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download
2. Click Run to start installation
3. Follow the instructions on the installation wizard to complete the installation
4. To launch this demo, click the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click Launch Demo.
To save this download:
To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
To remove this download:
On the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Office System Demos, point to this demo, and then click uninstall demo.