Microsoft Download Center Archive
Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V Component Architecture (with Service Pack 1)
Hyper-V Architecture Documentation
- This poster provides a visual reference for understanding key Hyper-V technologies in Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1. It focuses on architecture, snapshots, live migration, virtual networking, storage, RemoteFX and Dynamic Memory. You can use this poster in conjunction with the previously published Windows Server 2008 Hyper-v Component Architecture, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 component posters (see http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=5567b22a-8c47-4840-a88d-23146fd93151, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=193499 and http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=179116).This poster has been updated for Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 with Dynamic Memory and RemoteFX.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V Component Architecture RTM COMPLETED SP1 RTM for Printing.pdf||2.17 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Web browser and any application capable of displaying PDF files.
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.