SuperFlow for Creating SRS Report Models in Configuration Manager 2007
This SuperFlow provides detailed steps that you can use to create a SQL Server Reporting Services report model in Configuration Manager 2007.
- The SuperFlow interactive content model provides a structured and interactive interface for viewing documentation. Each SuperFlow includes comprehensive information about a specific dataflow, workflow, or process. Depending on the focus of the SuperFlow, you will find overview information, steps that include detailed information, procedures, sample log entries, best practices, real-world scenarios, troubleshooting information, security information, animations, or other information. Each SuperFlow also includes links to relevant resources, such as Web sites or local files that are copied to your computer when you install the SuperFlow.The SuperFlow for Creating SRS Report Models in Configuration Manager 2007 provides the detailed steps that you can use to create a SQL Server Reporting Services report model in Configuration Manager 2007.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
- To start the download, click the Download button, and then do one of the following:
- To start the download immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for viewing at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the download, click Cancel.