Windows PowerShell 2.0 Software Development Kit (SDK)
Windows PowerShell 2.0 SDK contains sample code and reference assemblies that allow you to build applications based on Windows PowerShell
- This SDK contains reference assemblies and samples that demonstrates how to use the Windows PowerShell 2.0 APIs to build a rich set of applications. In this package, you will find sample code which shows how to use the new PowerShell class, how to write cmdlets that supports eventing, transactions and jobs. In addition, there are examples of host applications that connect to remote computers using individual runspaces and runspace pools. This SDK also includes modified Windows PowerShell 1.0 samples using the modified and improved Windows PowerShell 2.0 APIs.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Requires .NET Framework Version 2.0 SP1 or later
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Select "Open" to start the install immediately. OR
- Select "Save" to copy the download to your machine for installation at a later time.
Note: Reference assemblies are installed in %ProgramFiles%\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0 folder