Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 provides an intuitive report authoring environment for business and power users. It supports the full capabilities of SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services. The download provides a stand-alone installer for Report Builder 2.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0 delivers an intuitive, Office-like report authoring environment enabling business and power users to leverage their experience with Microsoft Office 2007 products. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Report Builder 2.0 supports the full capabilities of SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services including:
- Flexible report layout caabilities of SQL Server 2008 Report Definition Language
- Data Visualizations including charts and gauges
- Richly formatted textboxes
- Export to Microsoft Office Word format
Features specific to Report Builder 2.0 are focused on simplifying the process of creating and editing reports and queries and include the following:
- Easy to use wizards for creating table, matrix and chart data regions
- Support for directly opening and editing reports stored on the report server
- Support for using server resources such as shared data sources
- Query designers for multiple data sources including a Microsoft SQL Server-specific query designer
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- 80 MB of available hard disk space
- 512 MB of RAM
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0 should be installed on the client machine for report authoring.
Step 1: Install Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5.
Step 2: Install Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Report Builder 2.0.