.NET Framework 2.0 Beta 2 Obsolete APIs
In the Beta 2 version of the .NET Framework 2.0 product, there are various APIs that have been added in since V1.1, but are marked obsolete. All of these APIs will be removed from the product at V2.0 release.
- In the Beta 2 version of the .NET Framework 2.0 product, there are various APIs that have been added in since V1.1, but are marked obsolete. All of these APIs will be removed from the product at V2.0 release. These are APIs which were added during the beta cycles of the V2.0 product lifetime, but as a result of design changes and/or product feedback, have subsequently been replaced, or will simply be removed. It is paramount for your ability to easily move forward to the final V2.0 release of the product that these obsolete APIs not be referenced. This list is the APIs which will be removed before the final release of V2.0.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|NET Framework v2 Beta 2 Obsolete APIs.zip||106 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Important: Make sure you have the latest service pack and critical updates for the version of Windows that you are running. To find recent security updates, visit Windows Update.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
- Make sure the application is not running.
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel (in Windows XP, click Start and then click Control Panel).
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the application to uninstall.
- Click Add or Remove (in Windows XP and Windows 2000, click Change or Remove Programs).