Windows Media Audio Lossless to Wave Converter
The Windows Media Audio (WMA) Lossless to Wave Converter Tool converts any WMA Lossless file back to uncompressed PCM in .wav format.
- The WMA Lossless to WAV Converter Tool is a simple command line tool that performs the following functions:
- Converts any WMA Lossless file (audio only, wma file) back to uncompressed PCM in wav format.
- Allows the user to select default or wave format-extensible output formats.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows XP
- Processors: PII, PIII, P4 (single or dual)
- Memory: 128 MB
- Disk space: 50 MB
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.