Update for Windows Mobile (KB944326)
Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6. This update includes updated time zone definitions for a new time zone for the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- This update makes a change to your Windows Mobile operating system by installing a new time zone for Caracas, Venezuela. The name of the new time zone is Venezuela Standard Time, and the display name for this time zone is (GMT -04:30) Caracas.
You can get specific information about this update in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article Description of the Update for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (KB944326).
|Knowledge Base Articles:|
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6
- Windows Mobile 5.0 for Pocket PC.
Windows Mobile 5.0 for Smartphone.
Windows Mobile 6 Professional.
Windows Mobile 6 Standard.
Windows Mobile 6 Classic.
ActiveSync version 4.5.
Windows Mobile Device Center v6.
- 1. Click the download above to download the file.
2. Ensure that the device is connected to the desktop using the latest Activesync (ver 4.5) or Windows Mobile Device Center (v6).
3. Execute the file on the PC.