Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit 2.01
The Microsoft® Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit allows you to quickly access and use Web services with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) from Microsoft Office 2003 applications.
- The Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit brings the power of XML Web services to Microsoft Office 2003 applications. It has been updated to support Office SOAP 3.0, and features improved handling of complex data types.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Additional Requirements:
- At least one Microsoft Office 2003 application with VBA installed.
- MSXML 3.0. To determine if you have MSXML 3.0 installed, see the article "Determine the Version of MSXML Parser Installed on a Computer".
- Important: Before downloading and installing this product, ensure that you meet the system requirements, and uninstall any previous versions of the Web Services Toolkit.
- Click the Download link to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
Note:The Microsoft Office 2003 Web Services Toolkit is not a supported Microsoft product. The code is provided on an "as-is" basis and support is provided through a peer-to-peer newsgroup, microsoft.public.office.developer.vba.