Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010 Documentation
Installation guide and Help for Host Integration Server 2010.
- The installation guides explain how to install Host Integration Server 2010.
For updated and new Help content for Host Integration Server 2010, download one of the following:
- If you don't have Host Integration Server 2010 installed, download HIS2010Help_chm.exe.
- If you do have Host Integration Server 2010 installed and want to update the existing Help, download HIS2010Help_hxs.exe.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Host Integration Server Troubleshooting Guide - Data Integration.pdf||714 KB|
|Installation Guide.htm||15 KB|
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista
- For HTM files: Microsoft Internet Explorer or other HTML viewer.
For CHM file within EXE file: No special software required.
- To start the download, click the Download button next to the desired file.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
For CHM Files:
If you are unable to view the CHM file when you click Open, try the download again but select Save and choose where you want to save the file. Then use one of the following methods to open the CHM:
1 . Double-click the .chm file.
2 . In the Open File-Security Warning dialog box, click to clear the Always ask before opening this file check box.
3 . Click Open.
For HXS File
For the HxS version (available through the download called HIS2010Help_hxs.exe):
- Close the Host Integration Server documentation if you have it open.
- Download and run the HIS2010Help_hxs.exe file.
- Click Unzip to unzip the documentation files to a temporary folder, for example C:\temp\documentation. After the unzip operation is complete, go to the C:\temp\documentation\hxs folder and copy the files into the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010\system folder. Answer Yes to the prompt asking to replace the existing files.
If you have installed Host Integration Server in a different folder, make sure to copy and replace the files into the system folder within your Host Integration Server installation.
- Open Host Integration Server help to view the updated documentation.