Visio shapes for SharePoint Server, Project Server, Search Server, and Office posters
Visio shapes to use to create models of server deployment environments.
- Download this zip file of Microsoft Visio stencils to create your own diagrams for models of server deployments. For examples of how the IT pro content publishing team for Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft Search Server 2010, and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation used these shapes, see these pages:
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista
- To use these stencils, you must have one of the following:
- Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2003
- Visio Professional 2003
- Office Visio 2007
- Visio 2010
- Download and uncompress .zip file
- Download the .zip file by clicking Download.
- Find the downloaded file on your computer.
- Decompress the .zip file to the folderC:\Users\User_Name\Documents\My Shapes, where User_Name is your Windows user name .
Open stencils in Visio
- Open Visio.
- Create a new drawing.
- On the File menu, click Shapes, point to My Shapes, and then click one of the files listed above.
- Repeat for all six files.
- If you want these shape stencils to open whenever you create this kind of drawing, you can save the drawing as a template.
- Drag a shape from the Shape pane to the drawing.