Office Communicator Web Access: Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access Security Guide
This guide discusses best practices for securing a Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access deployment.
- This guide discusses best practices for securing a Communicator Web Access deployment and points to additional resources for implementing specific solutions.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Identifying possible security threats to Web server applications and understanding how Communicator Web Access is designed to counteract such threats.
- Identifying threat controls by creating a defense-in-depth strategy.
- Implementing controls for potential security threats to your Communicator Web Access deployment.
- Identifying security best practices for Communicator Web Access.
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
- This download works with the following Office applications:
- Microsoft Office Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2002
- To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button (above) and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the CommunicatorWebAccess_Security.doc to open the document.
To remove the download file, delete the file CommunicatorWebAccess_Security.doc.