.NET Compact Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 Patch
The Microsoft® .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 Patch includes everything you need to update the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 to the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP1.
- The Microsoft® .NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP1 patch contains the updated common language runtime and class libraries built for the .NET Compact Framework SP1. The patch will update the installation of .NET Compact Framework 2.0 installed with the following products:
- Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition
- Visual Studio 2005 Professions Edition
- Visual Studio 2005 Team System
- .NET Framework 2.0 SDK
- Windows Vista SDK
|Knowledge Base Articles:|
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows CE .NET, Windows Mobile 2003 SE software for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 software for Smartphone, Windows XP
- Supported Device Operating Systems: Windows Mobile Software for Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0 for PocketPC and Smartphone, Windows CE .NET 5.0 and higher.
Important: This download utilities Microsoft® Windows® Installer technology. Windows 98 and Windows ME users should install the Microsoft® Windows® Installer 2.0 before proceeding with this download.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.