Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 Documentation
Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 enables users to optimize business performance through strategic decision-making.
- The downloads on this page include documentation that provides information about features of the product and how to use it. Business Scorecard Manager 2005 documentation includes the following:
- Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 ReadMe (ReadMe.htm)The ReadMe contains important information that was not available when the documentation for the product was written. Workarounds are provided for known issues.
- Business Scorecard Manager Server Planning and Administration Guide (AdminGuide.exe) The Planning and Administration Guide contains information that system administrators use to install, configure and manage a Business Scorecard Manager server deployment.
- Business Scorecard Builder Help Documentation (Builder_Help.exe) The Business Scorecard Builder Help includes conceptual and procedural information for users who create scorecards in the Business Scorecard Builder application.
- Business Scorecard Manager API Reference (ScoreCardAPI.exe) The Application Programming Interface (API) reference is a complete reference to the Business Scorecard Manager 2005 API for developers.
- SharePoint Web Part Help (Views_Help.exe) The SharePoint Web Part Help is written for end users who use Business Scorecard Manager scorecards and reports on a SharePoint site.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows XP
- To view the files you download on this page, you need Microsoft Window XP.
- To view the software requirements for using Business Scorecard Manager 2005, see, requirements page.
- To download the Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 White Papers and Documentation:
- In the Files in this Download section at the bottom of this page, click the file that contains the documentation that you want.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the extraction immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location and specify an extraction location on your computer.
- To copy the download to your computer for extraction at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk and specify a location to save the .zip file on your computer.
For more information, see the Microsoft Office Business Scorecard Manager 2005 Home Page.