Leveraging the Value of Your Host Systems with Real World SOA
This document walks you through an example of implementing a real-world SOA by using Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2006 and the BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems.
- Starting with a concrete business problem, this document attempts to walk the reader through many considerations and different approaches available when integrating with IBM host systems. Following a real world SOA approach, it provides details on how to leverage legacy systems by using Microsoft® BizTalk® Server 2006 and the BizTalk Adapters for Host Systems.
Applies to: Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006, BizTalk Server 2006 R2, and BizTalk Server 2009
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
- Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- Click the Download button to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.