Microsoft® Visual Studio Team Foundation Server® 2010, Service Pack 1
Microsoft® Visual Studio Team Foundation Server® 2010 is the collaboration platform at the core of Microsoft’s ALM solution that helps teams to be more agile, collaborate more effectively, and deliver better quality software faster. Project artifacts are stored in a data warehouse and rich reports provide historical trending, full traceability and real-time visibility into project status.
- This download installs Team Foundation Server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1). This service pack release addresses issues that were found through a combination of customer and partner feedback, as well as internal testing. This service pack offers Team Foundation Server users improvements in stability.
Please Note: This installer includes the pre-reqs for Team Foundation Server and Project Server Integration. In order to get the Integration functionality, users should download the TFS- Project Server Integration Feature Pack.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Windows Vista (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows 7 (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2003 (x86) with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86) or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2008 (x86 and x64) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
- Supported Architectures:
- 32-Bit (x86)
- 64-Bit (x64)
- Hardware Requirements:
- Computer that has a 2.2GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB RAM for x86
- 8 GB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - with Service Pack 1 or later
- After you download the installation guide, you cannot view its contents unless you right-click the .chm file, click Properties, and then click Unblock.
- On this page, click Download to start the download.
- To save the download on your computer so that you can install it later, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.