Windows SDK .NET Framework 3.0 Samples
The Windows SDK samples for .NET Framework 3.0
- The Windows SDK samples for .NET Framework 3.0 include samples for .NET Framework 2.0, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Cross Technology samples. These samples can be downloaded from here or are available when the Windows SDK is installed locally.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit
- Note: The .NET Framework 3.0 samples contained in this download are designed to work on Windows Vista or on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003 SP1 with the .NET Framework 3.0 Runtime Components installed. If you do not have the .NET Framework 3.0 components installed, some samples will not work properly on the down-level operating systems.
- Hard disk space: Choose a disk drive with a minimum of 1.0 GB of free space.
- Microsoft Update Patches: We highly recommend you have your machine fully patched through Microsoft Update before beginning Setup.
- Download and extract samples to any location you choose. Refer to each sample’s Readme for build instructions.