Skype for Business, Bandwidth Calculator
A Microsoft Excel spreadsheet that calculates WAN bandwidth requirements for a Skype for Business Server and Lync Server deployment based on administrator-specified user profiles and network information, and a Word document user guide that accompanies the spreadsheet.
- With the Skype for Business, Bandwidth Calculator, you can enter information about your users and the Skype for Business Server OR Lync Server features that you want to deploy, and the calculator will determine bandwidth requirements for the WAN that connects sites in your deployment. The accompanying User Guide describes the recommended process for estimating your WAN bandwidth needs for Skype for Business OR Lync client real-time traffic. The User Guide will be updated periodically with new information and modifications.
PLEASE NOTE: This download is also applicable to Lync Server 2010 and 2013 deployments
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Skype for Business BW Calc - Version 2 70 - RELEASE NOTE.txt||1 KB|
|Skype for Business BW Calc - Version 2 70.xlsm||5.66 MB|
|Skype_for_Business_BW_Calc_Version_2.70_User Guide.pdf||2.39 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The .zip file contains a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Because the bandwidth calculator requires input data, a full copy of Microsoft Excel 2010 is required to use the calculator.
- The .zip file contains a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.