ISA Server 2000 Security Patch for DNS Intrusion Detection Filter
A problem may occur on an Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000-based computer during the processing of incoming Domain Name System (DNS) requests that are sent to a published internal DNS server. Download this security patch to resolve the issue.
- A flaw in the ISA Server DNS intrusion detection filter could result in a denial of service. If you have configured your ISA Server computer to server publish DNS, the DNS intrusion detection filter may not properly handle a specific type of request. In this case, ISA Server would stop sending further DNS requests to the DNS server. All other ISA Server functionality would not be affected. For more information, see Knowledge Base Article 331065. This security patch resolves the issue.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Service Pack 1
- Click the Download link to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.