Microsoft Exchange 2010 Unified Messaging PBX Configuration Note for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0
This PBX configuration note contains information about deploying Exchange 2010 UM RTM and Service Pack 1 (SP1) with a Cisco Unified Communication Manager 7.0 using direct SIP connection. The PBX configuration note contains configuration settings that are specific to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0.
- This download contains the PBX configuration note for Microsoft Exchange 2007 Unified Messaging with:
- PBX Vendor: Cisco
- PBX model: Unified Communications Manager 7.0
- PBX software: 188.8.131.5200-5
- Protocol: Direct SIP Connection
- Also applicable to Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.0
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Cisco-CuCM_7.0-Direct_SIP_Connection with Exchange 2010 UM.doc||1.03 MB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- The file is a Microsoft Word document. Users who do not have Microsoft Word can view this document through the downloadable Word Viewer.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.