Microsoft Junk E-mail Reporting Add-in for Microsoft Outlook®
The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool lets you easily report misclassified e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our e-mail protection technologies.
- The Junk E-mail Reporting Tool lets you easily report misclassified e-mail to Microsoft and its affiliates for analysis to help us improve the effectiveness of our e-mail protection technologies. From the Outlook ribbon, you can click Report as Junk , Report as Phishing , or Report as Not Junk to send a report to Microsoft. You will be asked to confirm your selection and if you choose to send a report to Microsoft, you will be able view the report in your Sent Items folder. Click here to view the privacy statement.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
|Junk Reporting Add-in for Office 2003 (32bit).MSI||2.03 MB|
|Junk Reporting Add-in for Office 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 (32-bit).msi||2.03 MB|
|Junk Reporting Add-in for Office 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 (64-bit).msi||1.51 MB|
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Preview, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service Pack 2
- Requirements for the Junk Reporting Add-in for Office 2003
1. Supported version of Outlook: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
Requirements for the Junk Reporting Add-in for Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
1. Supported version of Outlook: Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Service Pack 2 or higher), Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013, or Microsoft Outlook 2016. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
2. Office Primary Interop Assemblies (Download the applicable packages)
• To download the PIAs for the 2007 Microsoft Office system, click here
• To download the PIAs for Microsoft Office 2010, click here
• Follow the instructions in the download page to install the primary interop assemblies.
3. Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 or higher, click here to download
- 1. Click the "Download" button to download the Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Microsoft Outlook.
2. Select the correct version of the tool to download. Verify the version you are downloading (32-bit or 64-bit) matches your Outlook version.
3. Do one of the following:
a) To start the installation immediately, click Run.
b) To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
c) To cancel the installation, click Cancel.