Update for Windows Embedded for Point of Service (KB903936)
Resolves issues that might occur with Sysprep.exe.
- This update resolves an issue where Sysprep.exe does not function properly when being run on top of Windows Embedded for Point of Service. For more information on Sysprep.exe go to How to Use Sysprep: An Introduction.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Embedded for Point of Service
- NOTE: This release is for Windows Embedded for Point of Service only.
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.