BizTalk Server 2009 Performance Optimization Guide
The BizTalk Server 2009 Performance Optimization Guide provides prescriptive guidance on the best practices and techniques that should be followed to optimize BizTalk Server performance.
- The BizTalk Server 2009 Performance Optimization Guide contains prescriptive guidance for optimizing BizTalk Server performance, based upon hands-on experience of IT professionals who have worked extensively with BizTalk Server. This guide contains four main sections: Finding and Eliminating Bottlenecks, Optimizing Performance, Scaling a Production BizTalk Server Environment, and BizTalk Server Performance Testing Methodology.
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Required software for viewing the downloads:
- For .docx file, Microsoft Word or Word Viewer
- For .pdf file, Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.