Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance Planning Guide
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance Planning Guide is designed to help organizations meet Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) requirements.
- The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance Planning Guide version 1.2 is targeted for merchants that accept payment cards, financial institutions that process payment card transactions, and service providers—third-party companies that provide payment card processing or data storage services. IT solutions for each of these groups must meet all PCI DSS requirements. The guide is intended to augment the IT Compliance Management Guide, which introduces a framework-based approach to creating IT controls as part of your efforts to comply with multiple regulations and standards. This guide also describes Microsoft products and technology solutions that you can use to implement a series of IT controls to help meet PCI DSS requirements, and many other regulatory obligations.
- Version 1.0 was released July 9, 2007
- New in version 1.2:
Guide updated for PCI DSS standards 1.2
Updates to all identified Microsoft products and version
Send questions or feedback to us directly at [email protected].
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint File Formats (available as a free download) can be used to open, edit, and save documents, workbooks, and presentations in the file formats new to Microsoft Office 2007.
- Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer (available as a free download) can be used to view Word documents.
- Click the Download button at the top of the page to start the download.
- Save the .zip file to your preferred location on your computer.