Microsoft Reader 2.4.1
MSReader Update for PPC Windows Mobile
- MSReader Update for PPC Windows Mobile
This download is no longer available on microsoft.com. The downloads below are archives provided by the Internet Archive Wayback Machine from the Microsoft Download Center prior to August 2020.
Operating Systems: Windows Mobile 2002 software for Pocket PCs, Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs
- Operating System: Pocket PC 2002, Pocket PC 2003, PPC 2003 SE or Windows Mobile 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6.0
Memory: 2.236 MB free RAM
Other devices: Microsoft ActiveSync® 3.5 or later
- IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Create a live ActiveSync connection with the device, and ensure that synchronization is working properly.
- Click the download link.
- In the File Download box, select Save this program to disk.
- Save the file named "MSReaderPPCUSASetup.exe" to your hard drive.
- When the download is completed, locate msreadersetup.exe on your hard drive and double-click the file to begin installation. Note: If you are running Internet Explorer 5.0 or later, a dialog box will appear when the download is completed, and you will be prompted to begin installation.
- After installation, you'll be prompted to activate your copy of Microsoft Reader. This important step is required to purchase premium eBook titles that have been encrypted for distribution through the activation process.