Unified Communications Phones and Peripherals Datasheets
These datasheets list the phones and peripheral devices that are qualified to display the "Optimized for Microsoft Lync" logo.
- The powerful communication devices that are listed in these datasheets are optimized to work with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 and Microsoft Lync 2010, delivering communications solutions that are easy to deploy, use and manage.
Each datasheet provides information about each device, including:
- A thumbnail photo of the device
- Hardware type
- Name of the partner that produces the device
- Product name
- A brief description of the device
- URL for the partner's Unified Communications landing page
This download is still available on microsoft.com. The downloads below will come directly from the Microsoft Download Center.
|Lync Comparison Meeting Room Devices Table.pdf||275 KB|
|Lync IP Phones Comparison Table.pdf||584 KB|
|Lync IP Phones Comparison Table_Polycom KIRK DECT Wireless.pdf||266 KB|
|Lync IP Phones Comparison Table_Polycom SpectraLink Wireless.pdf||239 KB|
|Lync PCs Comparison Table.pdf||487 KB|
|Lync USB Devices Comparison Table.pdf||1.37 MB|
|Lync Video Endpoints Comparison Table.pdf||167 KB|
File sizes and hashes are retrieved from the Wayback Machine’s indexes. They may not match the latest versions of files hosted on Microsoft servers.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- View the datasheet using Adobe Reader.
- To install this download:
- Download the file you want by clicking the Download button next to the file name and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click the file you downloaded on your hard disk to view the file.
To remove this download: Delete the file from your hard disk.